KYIV. September 16. UNN. During the day, the Russian army shelled 9 communities in the Sumy region, carrying out 37 shelling along the border. 217 outbreaks were reported. This is revealed in the Sumi OVA UNN.
The communities of Velikopysarivsk, Krasnopilsk, Seredino-Budsk, Yunakivsk, Khotynsk, Esmansk, Bilopolsk, Myropilsk, Znob-Novgorodsk came under enemy shelling:
- Velykopysarivsk community: Fired by LNG-9 (8 bursts), AGS (20 bursts), mortar (55 bursts) and cannon (26 bursts)
- Krasnopil community: The enemy fired mortars (11 explosions) and artillery (4 explosions). In addition, 2 missiles (NAR) were launched from the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Seredino-Butsk community: There were mortar attacks (3 explosions) and artillery attacks (5 explosions).
- Yunakiv Community: 3 mines were dropped by the Russians on the territory of the community.
- Community of Line: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Copter Type) 2 VOG (Air Gap) Abandoned.
- Esmansk community: UAV (quadracopter type) 1 VOG down. Motor island was also carried out (7 explosions).
- Myropil community: Mortar shelling (12 explosions) was recorded.
- Bilopol community: There were motor fires (22 explosions) and LNG fires (6 explosions).
- Znob-Novgorodsk community: enemy fired from AGS (20 bursts).
Read more: Aggressors shelled border areas of Chernihiv and Sumy regions three times in one day – OK “Bivnych”