Court detention – Ukraine – tsn.ua

Czerwinski's detention was extended for another 60 days.

The detention of Roman Cervinsky, a former military officer of the Main Directorate of Intelligence and Special Operations Forces, has been extended for another two months.

He writes about it hromadske With reference to the statement of his lawyer Ludmila Kuza.

According to him, on April 22, the prosecutors received the decision of the Kirovohrad District Court, with a notification about the transfer of Chervinsky to the Kirovohrad pre-trial detention center. Prosecutors initially said they had not confirmed their client was actually there.

Subsequently, Cervinsky's lawyer Kostyantin Globa commented.BabelCzerwinski said he eventually ended up in a pretrial detention center.

“… Chervinsky was not at the same time (at the meeting. – Ed.), but was somewhere on the border of the court,” said the lawyer.

At the same time, Globa stated that he considers the court decision illegal.

Lawyer Serhii Lysenko in comments “Sensor no“Czerwinski also confirmed that he was transferred to the pre-trial detention center in Kirovohrad.

Lysenko noted that security measures were applied to his client while he was being held in an SBU detention center.

“Now he is in Kropyvnytskyi SIZO on a general basis, so we will appeal to the prosecutor's office and the court with a request to apply protective measures to Chervinsky,” the prosecutor added.

According to information Kirovohrad District Court, Roman Cervinsky was extended as a preventive measure on April 19 – detained until June 17, 2024. The preparatory meeting of the case was adjourned to May 24 at 11:40. Since Friday, the suspect has been in the Kropyvnytskyi Detention Center.

See also  Court overturns ban on Roger Waters concert in Frankfurt

Let us remind you that the disappearance of Roman Cervinsky was reported by his defenders after the court session on April 19.

It was previously reported that a special operation created by Servinsky, now a former intelligence officer, to capture a Russian plane ended with a missile attack on a Ukrainian airfield. He was accused of a failed operation to recruit a Russian pilot that led to the shelling of Kanadov airfield in the Kirovohrad region and the destruction of Ukrainian planes.

Cervinsky himself calls the case against him a political order due to the publication in 2021 of information about the disruption of a special operation against Russian mercenaries of the private military company “Wagner”.

Subscribe to our channels telegraph And Viber.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *