Cases of HHC poisoning are increasing. Emergency services in Karlovy Vary had to intervene seven times over the weekend

ZThe security service in the Karlovy Vary region responded to seven cases of HHC narcotics over the weekend. The youth drank poison. After consuming HHC, they collapsed, regional rescue service spokesman Radek Hess told ČTK. Foods containing the cannabinoid HHC are freely available, for example, in street vending machines or newsagents.

“These are patients from 2003 to 2005. Two were left in the care of a family member. The others were taken to a medical facility with fainting or nausea,” Hess said.

Already at the end of January, the Karlovy Vary Regional Hospital warned of an increasing number of cases of HHC poisoning. “Since the beginning of this year, the Karlovy Vary Regional Hospital has registered five cases of HHC (mainly in the form of gummy bears) in children and adolescents and countless cases in adults with freely available food products,” the hospital pointed out. .

How to remove HHC from children. A ban on marijuana in vending machines and electronic stores is stuck in the House of Representatives

5/2/2024 ▪ 4 minutes reading

The last case involved HHC poisoning in elementary school students who consumed gummy bears. According to the doctors of the Karlovy Vary Hospital, intoxicated patients experience disturbances of consciousness for 24 to 48 hours, mood changes or nausea and aggression may occur. The police have registered a case and are investigating.

HHC, or hexahydrocannabinol, is a derivative of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main active ingredient in marijuana. HHC is mainly produced chemically and is not on the list of banned substances in the Czech Republic.

See also  Not 24 hours at a time, contractual holidays. Employers have faced tremendous changes since the 1990s

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *