A special operation was carried out in the fixed patrol zone of the Russian Air Force and Navy.
In the Black Sea Special Operations Forces Detonated an important object of the Russian Federation. Operators of the 73rd Maritime Center of the SSO conducted a very complex and effective operation in the Black Sea near the coast of temporarily occupied Crimea, quickly working in the zone where the enemy could be damaged.
about this It is said On the SSO YouTube channel.
Details of special operation “Citadel”.
- According to intelligence, one of the illegally seized mine sites was used by the Russians to improve the functionality of the Iranian-made Mohajer-6 unmanned aerial vehicle. That is, they installed equipment that increased the range and radius of its operation. The UAV was used by the enemy for reconnaissance and subsequent attacks by Shahed kamikaze drones on critical infrastructure facilities in the south of Ukraine.
- In addition, the enemy installed a radar station for the detection of surface objects (from motor boats to ships) “Neva-B” on the platform. With the help of this radar, the Russians controlled the situation in the northwestern part of the Black Sea.
- After careful planning and preparation, a team from the 73rd SSO Marine Center began the task of destroying enemy facilities.
- A special operation was carried out in the fixed patrol zone of the Russian Air Force and Navy. At night, the boats of the SSO's 73rd Marine Center approached the mine site. After special operations and cleaning, the material was de-mined. The fighter group retreated to a safe distance and destroyed the enemy target. As a result, important enemy equipment was captured and a mast with an antenna was blown up.
- A successfully conducted special operation ensured the safe movement of ships and limited the capabilities of the enemy in the northwestern part of the Black Sea.
Let us remind, SSO in Lyman direction The enemy hit the R-330 “Zhitel” anti-aircraft missile complex.